CrossLinks is an innovative extension that has been created to help you internally link your key pages to help with the usability of your site and your SEO. It can be used by your marketing manager, website administrator or anyone as it requires no coding experience what so ever. Simply add some keywords to the CrossLinks configuration, tell CrossLinks where that keyword should link and the rest will happen automatically.
How does it Work?
CrossLinks allows you to add an infinite amount of keywords and corresponding URLs. CrossLinks will then convert these keywords to links that point to the URL you provided. This is done dynamically, meaning your actual code is never changed. You can remove a keyword/link and add a new one instantly and easily right from the Magento Admin. This allows you to react to SEO campaign changes instantly.
What does CrossLinks Support?
As CrossLinks allows you to enter any keywords you want, it can be used to link your blog pages, product pages, CMS pages, category pages, Splash Pages or any pages you have on your Magento website what so ever!
How does CrossLinks improve my site's usability and SEO?
By adding links to your popular pages throughout your site, CrossLinks makes it easier for customers and search engines to get these key pages quickly.
Does CrossLinks change my data when it adds links?
CrossLinks does not change any data in your database and adds all of it's links dynamically. It does this by intercepting the response that is sent from Magento to the customer, adds the links and then continues to send the data.
Ignoring Certain Blocks
While there are certain parts of your pages that you want links adding to, there are also certain parts that you don't want links adding to. By default, CrossLinks won't add links into your header, footer, sidebars or breadcrumbs as adding links here doesn't really make sense. If there are other sections that you don't want links adding to, you can specify these in the CrossLinks config in the Magento Admin. Alternatively, you can simply add the following tags around the content in your template files:
<!--CL-Skip--> ... you content here... <!--/CL-Skip-->
CrossLinks - SEO Internal Links Reviews
Have Your Say...
If you have used CrossLinks - SEO Internal Links and want to share your opinion, you can leave a review below.
- AshkanCrossLink is Great! It saves us a whole bunch of time and increases traffic and sales. If your integrating Wordpress, you shouldn't go without this.... Also, the best support I've ever experienced!
- HeimenSaves an incredibeble amount of time and our keyword ranking jumped a few places almost instantly. You need this!
- MicheleAwesome SEO tool that helps get pages through. My store is not online yet, and I already am ranking up on search indexes. Really amazing and seamless installation. Support is also stellar
- VirgilThe SEO plugin is simply amazing, it did everything automatically which otherwise would took me months!
We also integrated the blog with the shopping cart. On the blog we have more than 300 blog posts. Going and interlinking with the website would of been a nightmare. It does everything automatically + you can even setup your own custom keywords and pages! Simply amazing!
- TT StylesA nice mod, easy to install.
- Amy RobertsonCrosslink has removed my reliance on my web agency and given me control of a massive part of my SEO. Using tthis extension I can easily setup my internal links and change them at a moments notice (when ever Google changes their mind about what is good and whatis bad SEO!!)
I have WordPress Integration so really like how Crosslink uses the blog data while auto-linking the site.
- Jason WrightThis module has saved me so much time that I want to buy it twice! It has given me complete control over my internal linking strategy and allows me to make changes globally in seconds rather than days.
Now that I have this module, I cannot live without it
- StuartThis product is my new best friend and has already saved me a ton of time.
Prior to CrossLinks, I used to link my products/pages/categories by hand, which took an age!
Further more, It was a nightmare when marketing changed their mind about different links (which happens all the time).
I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their cross linking for SEO purposes.