When installed, WordPress Customer Synchronisation allows your customers to post and manage blog comments using their Magento customer account. What makes this so great, you ask? Well, it's our opinion that forcing your customer to have two separate accounts for your website will adversely affect your conversion rates. We think this because:
- Customers are likely to forget details to one of their accounts. If they have different details for both accounts, there is an increased risk of confusion as the customer could try to login to Magento with their WordPress account details. If the user is trying to login to Magento to make a purchase, there is a massively increased probability that the customer will not make the purchase.
- Forcing your customer to use two separate accounts makes your site look disjointed and lacks professionalism. This could lower users trust in your site and convince them to purchase from your competitors instead.
All of the above can be instantly fixed by purchasing and installing FishPig's WordPress Integration!
Have Your Say...
If you have used WordPress Customer Synchronisation and want to share your opinion, you can leave a review by clicking here.
- MarselWorks perfectly. I recommend the Customer Synchronization to all wordpress/magento users.
Thanks for the amazing support that followed the extension purchase.
You guys are awesome.
- Tel ForbesI think the extension is really good but I would like it if it worked in semi-integration mode as well as full integration
- John JLTThis extension has doubled the amount of legitimate comments I get, which is great. I think this is because customers can now manage their comments via their Magento customer account and can track replies.
Great job again FishPig. Please sign me up for your mailing list!
- Dan AdamsI had FishPig install this mod for me with some other stuff and it works flawlessly. Support helped me through any issue I ran into... even it if was my own fault.
- Five5Works no problem. Thanks FishPig.
- elvarI am using the SplashPage and Wordpress plugin. I am amazed what you can do with those two apps - convert you Magento to compete CMS driven shop.
Finally I have considered to make a donation but instead I bought this sync app.
And I am again surprised. I did not expected to have additional blocks in customer area which there is. I expected only to have customer sync but with this Magento is definitive now fully CMS and social driven shop... Wow!