If you have a multi-store Magento website, it is vital that each store has it's own blog. This will stop you getting penalised for duplicate content, which can really hurt your SEO. By activating the network features of your WordPress installation, you can create as many blogs as you need from within the single installation. This makes managing each blog much easier as you can apply updates, plugins and other actions to blogs all at the same time. It will also make your database smaller and require less files on your server.
If you have multiple languages on your Magento site, this extension will allow you have to a blog each of your languages. This is great for SEO and very easy to setup and manage.
Multisite Integration Reviews
Have Your Say...
If you have used Multisite Integration and want to share your opinion, you can leave a review below.
- JonGreat extension and very easy to install with the instructions provided.
- JonasConnect two worlds together. Wordpress Site Network and Magento Multistores. Works great!
- VincentGot the integration of wordpress working in no time, then the complication came with my marketing team asking a blog in each language. Well, the multisite extension does just that.
One thing to mention, as with every piece of software, bugs can exist, I had a case of broken code when I firstly bought the extension, but a simple mail through the support and Ben fixed the issue, the very next day the website was ready to roll out.
- SamHad a little trouble setting up the WordPress network install , but thanks to Ben we had it working in day.
works great for a magento multistore.
- BrianThis solves many problems that my company has when working in Magento. Since most of our employees have an extensive background in Wordpress, this plugin was a no brainer for us. Ben has been nothing but helpful and quick in answering all my dumb questions.
- MatthijsGreat extension and excellent support. I had some trouble getting this running but Ben was very helpful and solved my issue in no time. Thank you Ben!
- Dan BakerHad to work with the code of this extension in order to integrate functionality with other third-party extensions. Sometimes, this kind of thing can be very difficult but in the case of this FishPig extension, the clarity and quality of the codebase made it extremely easy to work with. Everything is implemented in the "Magento" way without employing any hacky workarounds that I would have probably used had I written this extension myself. As a developer, I really appreciate seeing quality work in a paid extension and FishPig does not disappoint.
- PiersWorks great. Does what it says. Also, superb support (even when you have dumb questions).
- SebastianGreat Service and Extension, if you have a multistore i can only recommend this. I bought this and the installation service and good great service and every support I needed to get it all running the way i wanted.
Thumbs up for this Extension
- MichaelIt was a little bit of a rough start, as I am new to Magento, and I did not do a good job of explaining the difficulties I was having when I emailed support. I don't blame anything on lack of instruction, I just have a lot to learn. But the tech support was awesome. ben was patient, and stuck with me, and we got everything working as it should be. I am very pleased, and have since bought a few more extensions.
I am a happy customer and I recommend any Fishpig extension to anyone.
- PerfectNo cons, only pros – don't hesitate!
It even worked with the Multisite on a completely different server. As long as the DB allows connections from the host Magento is running on.
- Ashkan - Los Angeles, CaAwesome Extension and Great Support! Thank you so much Ben!
- Martín MednikExcellent extension! I recommend it
- JerryThis addition to the Wordpress integration has been an indispensable tool for my website. I run 4 separate blogs on my website and this has made the integration seamless and extremely easy to use. I highly recommend this to anyone that needs an easy way to run multiple blogs in combo with a Magento shop
- Stavros TopaltzikisWordpress Multisite is the perfect tool for Magento. I had a difficult time to set it up due to lack of personal experience with Wordpress and symlinks. It was a multidomain installation. Ben truly got it working on its own, delivering the best after sales service of any Magento developer I have worked with.
I would recommend the work of Ben to anyone. Thanks Ben!
- GuidoVery nice job done! It is working nice on my blog Devalise and great support too.
- RolandHello I am running a multilingual store (community version) I did set up the first WordPress integration as a single store myself and following Bens excellent tutorial I had no Problems doing so.
I did however had problems with the Multistore extension doing it myself, since I am relatively new to Magento as well as WordPress that came as no surprise.
I opted for the installation service and Ben did a excellent job, not only did he install the integration but also put a working blog for each of the languages I am using in the store as well as fixing all .htaccess and RSS related Problems (which I caused myself)
Being a professional (System Administrator) since the beginnings of computers (Yup I am a Dinosaur) myself and am used to support I can only say that he surely belongs to the pleasant experiences I had.
- Michel Smith - Dialoguenet.caVery well done. It was for me a little bit difficult to install. (I was beginner with Wordpress but not Magento) But I got very fast and efficient support from Ben!
Also is free "Magento Wordspress Integration" is very very well done I'am just surprise that is a free module ;-).
Thank you Ben for this very nice work!
- ArneThanks a lot to Ben. Ben made it easy for me, by doing more than expected. Communication between me, the group of developers, the seo firm (who requested the Wordpress blog and recommended to use Fishpig) and extension makers is not always easy (who does what) while setting up this website, but this went very smooth thanks to Ben!
- Pieter BreedingCaves.ComI had some installation issues and Ben fixed them quickly. Very good service, especially considering the price of the plugin.
- Helen EffyEasy to install and works great on Magento 220.127.116.11. I use this to get a blog in English, Spanish and Portuguese and it makes my life and SEO much simpler.
- Carlos FariaNot even needed to call for help. This extension is extremely easy to use and it works great just out of the box.
Love you Fishpig!
- Josep from AgrorganicsExcellent extension and excellent support! It works perfect on 18.104.22.168! We extremely appreciate the great support received by Ben.
I recommend this extension for everyone who needs the multisite/multisotre functionality.
- cocheworks well on 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199!
- JessFinally we have full WPMU support in Magento. Ben @ Fishpig installed this for me yesterday and it makes everything so easy. Before I had a few WP installs each linked to a store but it was messy and the auto-login feature only logged in to the default store. Using this extension, I have a single WP install managing multiple WP blogs that each neatly link to a Magento store.
I couldn't recommend this extension enough.
- M. BagerWe purchased the WordPress Multisite integration plugin . We ordered the installation for this plugin + the word press integration as well.
In the process we needed to sort out a number of issues in order to get it all right.
I can only say that we had a very positive experience with regard to all aspects.
Timely customer service, great product, and professional installation. All in all a very good experience at a very reasonable cost.
- Tomas from NoStress Commercewp mu module is working nice for me! great support!
check my magento-wp blogs here:
- jackjones7I've been using the Beta version of this module and it works really well. Fishpig promises a lot more features will be added in the future so that's cool.
Easy to install and assign blogs to different stores.
Documentation & Support
- Activate the Network in a WordPress InstallationLearn how to convert a WordPress installation to WordPress Multisite.
- Installing Magento WordPress Multisite IntegrationLearn how to install Magento WordPress Multisite Integration.
- Adding a Blog to Magento WordPress Multisite IntegrationLearn how to add a new blog to WordPress Multisite.